Saturday 26 May 2012

Girl with the CURLZ: Vera Bradley

Happy Friday everyone.  A few weekends ago Vera Bradley had a great sale.  Since my sister is a big fan, I decided to choose one for her, for her birthday. (It reads this blog so I'm sure). Here is one that I chose for her I tried to choose a style and color, I didn't think that it already had. I was not super happy with the patterns this season, but once it arrived, I was mad, that I am not myself a.  Well cute in person than online!Hope you have all something fun planned for your weekend.  Still waiting on the hubby, but since time is supposed to be pleasant, we could finally take the slightly at the NC Zoo. To learn more about that later.Have a wonderful weekend of relaxation.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment